For some applications Servo Electronic (AKA Electro-Mechanical) based Voltage Stabilizers & AC Power Air con have proved to be a very reliable and cost-efficient voltage stabilisation solution, with models easily available to accommodate an input volts swing of in overabundance of of 40% whilst still delivering an accuracy of 1% on the result. Molded Assemblies & M8/M12 Cord Sets
Comprising a transformer having its secondary winding linked between the mains resource and the load, the primary voltage is automatically manipulated through an engine driven variable transformer – ensuring a continuous, easy and incredibly stable output volt quality.
Hollywood / Transient Surges are usually limited by the inclusion of ‘Spike Clippers’. Such clippers typically limit transients to twice the peak voltage of the supply. However buyers must be aware that to reduce spikes to totally harmless levels it is usually necessary to request that your supplier fits additional Surge Attenuation protection.
While Digital Servo stabilisers do contain some moving parts, experience over the last twenty-five years in some of the very most demanding power conditions has proved the design to be a very reliable method of delivering volt quality regulation with only a low-level of ongoing maintenance required being deliverable by universally readily available skill sets.
The long-life span, compact size and low cost of ownership makes servo electro-mechanical stabilisers cost-effective solutions for a vast variety of applications in industry, commerce, mining, aeronautical, computing and telecommunications and is normally the suggested design solution for most applications.
* Incredibly competitively priced
* Fast speed of respond to voltage changes – well suited for most applications
* Minimal output waveform distortion
2. Not Frequency dependent
2. Size and weight advantages over other methods of stabilisation
* Will attenuate voltage spikes if required
* Unaffected by insert or power factor changes
* Low cost of ownership without difficulty of serviceableness
* Endurable, with long life expectancy
5. Moving parts requiring limited maintenance
* Lower acceleration of response compared to solid state designs